little-white-lieslittle-white-lies

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Battle in the Sky Battle in the Sky

Awesome!

Reminds me a lot of CC City...which is totally a good thing! Love the flash I was rooting for all the characters to make it even though I had just met them ^.^

Super job looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Stunning!

The problems you mentioned paled in light of the story you told. As per usual your work on this was superb! Snow Snow for Lucy blew me away and I even cried...yes this movie brought me to tears...simply amazing.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you for your appreciation and sharing your opinion.
Whatever God has blessed me with, all the Glory to Him.

Yikes for tears......

Santa's Tree Santa's Tree

Great!

My only problem is that Pine trees come from Pine cones...Oaks come from Acorns >.< other than that WONDERFUL job!!! It really tugs on the heart strings ^.^

Sonucais responds:

I know >.<

TOFUTWO TOFUTWO

wow!

I dunno where this is going but they keep gettting better! Kepp up the good work ^.^

Pico V.s. Darkness Pico V.s. Darkness

Good Start!

I think you have a lot pf potential...keep at it and you will be an even better flash artist one day ^.^ All in all not a bad flash but the shadow thingies reminded me a little too much of Kingdom Hearts

Hulalaoo responds:

YEAH, I PLAY KH :D BUT THIS IS IN BASE OF OTHER GAME

My Dream My Dream

^.^

Very nice ^.^ I liked the idea and can't wait for more. The art was very surreal in places but very nice. I love how you used the music fro Howls Moving Castle. Such a good movie too.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Simply awesome!!!!!

I this everything about this was great! I love how ou keep me wanting more. @ Fusei what you must have missed was that with every form of law gone the world has turned to total chaos, it's kill or be killed. Stop attacking this flash because you are too peabrained to think of other reasons why the main charcter would kill someone.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Simply stunning!!!!

Wow...just plain wow. I have always loved what you did with animals as your main characters but you have out done yourself in this one!!! The animation in crisp and lovely to view and the syncing is perfect! Keep up the beautiful work. I just can't seem to stop watching this fash. This is about my fourth time watching it and I love it more and more every time.

Ill Fate: Ep. 1 Ill Fate: Ep. 1

WOAH!

Simply stunning! I can't wait for the next one. The animation in this was flawless and the voices where great! Keep up the good work. ^.^

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Wow!!!!

Simply stunning! I can't wait for the full version! You have a lot of talent.